Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance, Accounting/Auditing, General Business
Haddad Brands is a fast paced and very successful, privately held, NYC based, kid's apparel company.
Haddad Brands holds the global licenses for Nike, Jordan, Converse, Levi's, and Hurley children's wear. Our work environment is entrepreneurial, fast paced and FUN!
The Global Finance Associate will assist management in the execution of all global financial activities, as well as, assisting in the management and improvement of processes related to the maintenance of monthly sales reporting to ensure accuracy and completeness of the financial information.
- Track and reforecast monthly goals to meet financial targets and drive revenue growth
- Compile historical financial information on partner performance
- Develop and apply analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Analyze sales performance and identify obstacles or opportunities for growth
- Assist in maintaining and actualizing financial information to ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales and royalties as well as support various licensor reporting requests
- Assist with all levels of sales analysis
- Prepare support data for global invoicing by analyzing reported sales, tracking sample related charges as well as miscellaneous one-off charges
- Work closely with the sales department on gathering all relevant data for internal high-level meetings
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in Finance, Accounting or Planning
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (must have advanced excel skills